Saturday, September 5, 2009

Everything changes

We have now nixed the Azores. We are headed directly to Philadelphia. The
Force Protection unit will come to the states with us then sail back to
Spain later on this ship. I feel bad for them, that is a lot of sailing
with nothing for them to do.

Working overtime has proven that what I thought was a nominal pain in my
hand/wrist is more serious than I thought. Turns out useing tools realy
hurts. I am now wearing a very stylish wrist thingy that keeps my hand and
wrist from moving to much. Over time for Jesse is now a thing of the past,
which kinda sucks, I could use the money and I am running out of good
reading material. I will see a doctor when we arrive in Philadelphia. I
hope nothing is damaged to badly, we shall see.

We are expected back by the 16th, but not sure when travel arrangements home
will be scheduled. Perhaps by the 18th.

Sofar no one has stolen my ice, but I am getting envious looks at meal time
now. Not everyone can find a bottle to freeze.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment