Tuesday, September 15, 2009

End Transmission

Please send no more Email to Crew06@ter.aplmaritime.com I should be able to
get service on my laptop by 3am east coast time on the 16th. I will be
deleting all email and contacts from the ships computer. Any messages sent
now may be recieved by my relief.

My cell will work as well, feel free to call me.

Anyway...

We should be tied up to the dock in Glouster, NJ (just across the river from
Philly) by 9am on the 16th. Several crew members and I will be headed to
the Dr. office some time that same day. There are rumors, but no
confirmation that we will be releived on the 17th after the Coast Guard
finnishes the COI. So, I may be home by the 17th in the evening. We shall
see.

Well, just 10 days or so shy of 4 months, only saw 3 countries and the
Panama Canal. A combined total of 10 hours on shore. Anoter injury to the
right hand. And a record low pay. What a trip.

Hope every one is doing well. I'll see some of you soon.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment