Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The 3rd Mate

Just a reminder, I cannot see replies or posts to my facebook page or my
blog, everything on my end is through email.

I understand however that my first post about our undocking in Cameroon left
people thinking that the 3rd Mate was injured. Please don't worry about
him. He is fine. It was I who was angry enough to go beat in his brains.
As it turned out however, he did manage to injure AB Melody during that
docking, by ordering her to grab a line that was running over the side
(because a tug was pulling on it!) I just learned of this, so it did not
make my letter to the captian. She will be okay, just a minor hand injury
which she does not feel needs reporting. Although she will back me up about
my concerns for safety on the stern.

If you are praying for the 3rd Mate, please ask God to make him steril so he
cannot breed. I would do this myself, but beeing agnostic I am unlikey to
get a positive response. LOL.

Anyway, Stephanie emailed me to let me know people were reading my posts and
were concerned. Thank you for reading, and I appologize for the terrible
writing and content this voyage... It really is time to come home.

Jesse

P.S.

I heard the party at the farm rocked the house! Wish I could have been
there to see you all. I hope you all had a great time.

crew06@ter.aplmaritime.com (my email address)

No comments:

Post a Comment