Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Contacting me


If you want to send an email to me, send it to: admin.advantage@sealiftinc.amosconnect.com

My name must be in the subject line or your message may get lost or delivered to the wrong person. I will not arrive at the ship for another 2 days, so please wait until Saturday or Sunday before emailing me.

I do enjoy hearing from home. Please send no attachments, this email is sent via satellite to reach the ship and the company is charged by the bit. I will have to pay, and could loose my right to use email if I receive attachments.

I look forward to hearing from you and I hope to be home in less than 6 weeks. I will try to keep this blog posted via email. Sorry, I won't be able to add pictures until I return or unless I find Internet access on shore.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment