Sunday, July 26, 2009

66 degrees 33 minutes point 000 North

At 16:45 (12:45pm pacific) on Sunday 2/26/09 we crossed the Arctic Circle
line heading South. Bumped my head as we went over it.

The weather is getting colder now and we are experiencing fog again on the
way back home.

We are headed back to Virginia. Once there we will unload our backload from
Greenland, then head to another dock for Coast Guard Inspections.

Our next voyage is expected to take us to Rhoda, Spain for loading cargo,
then to Duala, Camaroon, then back home to Philly. I should be getting off
in Philly and heading back to the NW at that time.

I am looking forward to Spain. It will be my first time there. This will
be my second time in Cameroon. Last time I spent my time getting my hand
checked out by the local witch doctor. Hopefuly this time will be better...


I hope everyone is doing well back home.
Drop me an email if you like.

crew06@ter.aplmaritime.com

Take care
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment