Monday, June 8, 2009

This is just a quick email to let you know how to contact me. I arrived on
the M/V American Tern on Tuesday the 2nd of June.

We should be getting underway this Tuesday or Wednesday heading empty to
Norfolk Virginia for some repairs and cargo. We should be there for at
least two to three weeks. Then off to the arctic.

If sent soon enough I can actually get regular mail if it is sent to the
address below.

Jesse S James
c/o MASTER
M/V American Tern
FPO AE 09564-7233

As long as nothing is sent a few weeks before my last port I should receive
all mail.

But of course email is the way to communicate so write me at
crew06@ter.aplmaritime.com this email address is private and belongs only
to me. No one other than the captain should be able to read any
correspondence through this email address, not counting the government of
course :)

Last night I received this email address, otherwise I would have written
something sooner.


Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment