Monday, February 16, 2009

The Next Voyage

I am still home and packing my bag. I am ready to get back to work now. In the morning I will head up to Tacoma and wait in the Union Hall. With any luck I will get a ship right away and will not have to get a hotel room.

I have not yet sailed on a true container ship or a true tanker. Perhaps I will end up on one of those types of ships. Personally I would choose a tanker, the pay should be better and it would most likely keep me a little closer to home this time. We will see what happens.

I will update this blog via email. Unfortunately I will not be able to upload pictures until I arrive at a computer with internet access. As some of you know, while I may have email aboard a ship, access to the internet is highly unlikely. When possible I will add photos.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment